Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

Trio Competiton! Revival!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

Trio Competiton! Revival! Empty
PostSubject: Trio Competiton! Revival!   Trio Competiton! Revival! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 am

Seriously, there hasn't been a new post in friggin ages. What in every planet from Venus to Saturn is happening? Now I will hopefully give a springboard for people to start posting. These three contests test the awesomeness of a user.

The posting contest! Make the most posts!
The joining contest! Get the most users!
The best thread contest! Make the best thread!

Rules:
- Make threads/posts at least one paragraph. I will be checking!
- People who live in the same house as you do not count as a member.
- Best Threads PROBALLY won't belong under forum games. *hint*

Anyhow, the person who does the best will win! If you won two contests, it's a automatic win for CONTEST WINNER.
However, if there is a three way tie, I will roll a die to see who wins the rank of CONTEST WINNER.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Gengar55
Recruit
Recruit
Gengar55

PostSubject: Re: Trio Competiton! Revival!   Trio Competiton! Revival! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 am

so I'm just saying if we win a contest we just get contest winner? that's all btw jw
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Trio Competiton! Revival!   Trio Competiton! Revival! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 am

I was pretty much the only person who made a thread,
Kokokayla had the most posts
Nobody brought anyone top Lunarstate.

Since Kokokayla already has Contest Winner, we will be upgrading her to MODERAT-- Kidding, Paradox will get the pink name for second place.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Paradox
Spartan #2
Spartan #2
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Trio Competiton! Revival!   Trio Competiton! Revival! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Ah, So that's where I got this?
I was wondering that, for I had forgot about this for a while... When I came back, *BOOM* Contest winner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trio Competiton! Revival!   Trio Competiton! Revival! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trio Competiton! Revival!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: