Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!

Go down 
+2
Yourbasement
Monkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Plotline:
Four years ago, Jack H. Klemp successfully copied the works of the human mind. Brains were being distributed across the world. He soon became the world's richest man, with mansions across the globe, but he became greedy, for not money, but for fame and power. He soon gave this ability to the common robot, and his tests turned successful, so he started putting brains and almost-human-level AI (Artificial Intelligence) into the much more advanced robots. Here was his big mistake. These 'robots' were living machines. Once the military started ordering thousands of these robots, all hell broke loose. The robots were not exactly human level AI. They could not feel pain, emotion, guilt, and so on so forth. These robots had weapons that even humans couldn't use, and bodies that were extremely hard to kill. However, like Jack, the robots wanted power over the humans. On November 2nd, 2059, the robots wiped out the military bases they were sent to.

Storyline:
Life in the big city was never easy. Living in Cloverfield, New York, was always hard and somewhat cold up north. News of the massive robot attacks are on every channel of TV, even the kid shows such as Cartoon Network, telling everyone to "STOP WATCHING CARTOONS AND PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR ROBOT ATTACKS."
The ways of finding other types of cartoons and shows was the computer, some sites were down, but others had stay up. It had been that way since Monday. Today it's Wednesday, November 4th, 2059. Every house in the city of Cloverfield was demolished, with broken roofs, broken water sources. Most people probably died. It's a wonder how your still alive. You try and find your family, but as you only see blood and body parts, in the thick dust, you can only cry.

Quote :
Rules:
1) Long, descriptive, posts only. If you make any post that's smaller than a paragraph, it probably shouldn't be posted. Paragraphs are about 6-8 sentences. However, those are the minimum. I encourage long posts. If your a TL;DR guy, don't sign up!

2) Use the spellcheck.

3) Only one character per person.

4) No god mods or super lucks. That means no magically-having-a-giant-machine-gun-in-your-dad's-office. Minor god-modding will be tolerated as long as it is not abused nor overused. The robots can god-mod themselves I guess :P

5) Dying will be your way to quit the roleplay.

6) Stay active if your going to roleplay.

7) No taking control over other people. Sure, you are allowed to idle them, (eg: If a giant maniac comes running at everyone with a shotgun, you can assume he/she would chose to run for their little lives, that's idle-ing. But no making choices for them.

8) All forum rules apply.

9) Take the plot into acknowledgement. (eg: No having your house perfectly fine, or your whole family safe and you untouched.

10) If anyone breaks these rules, I will edit their posts and make them die a gruesome death to end their character.

Name:
Appearance:
Short Biography:

The thread will be opened for role playing as soon as we get enough participants.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Name: Monkey
Appearance: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Monkey10
Short Biography: Monkey was often laughed at for his name, but after they saw his Basketball and gaming skills, they gave up. Monkey always liked baseball, basketball, and he was known as a great computer geek.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Name: Joe

Appearance:Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Eli10

Biography: Joe is a well mysterious man he can do anything but well with a twist he was a worker for the robots but ran away now the robots are after him. However he has lots of disguises. He can be a thief.

Last edited by Yourbasement on Thu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Spartan #2
Spartan #2
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:01 am

Name: Paradox
Appearance: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! 20ce1c8018ceec3_flip.png?t=1274935779_6

Short
Biography: Paradox lost his memory shortly after the homes where demolished. He was separated from his parents, and doesn't remember much.
Since he was about 6 he liked to use bows, but there wasn't much space for him to practice. He would travel to his relatives in the country and practice there. He also played baseball a lot, and can use a bat as a weapon if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Yourbasement wrote:

Biography: Joe is a well mysterious man he can do anything but well with a twist he was a worker for the robots but ran away now the robots are after him. However he has lots of disguises. He can be a thief and he is also good with heavy weapons. He has amnesia so thats what makes him mysterious.

Declined
Your appearance is like 56 years old. O.o, your calling yourself 20?
Also declined for punctuation. Show an example of following the rules.
Oh yay, declined for godmodding too. Seriously? I don't think your average engineer can use guns. Your a bit on the "OMFG PERFECT LUCK" side.

Paradox wrote:
Name: Paradox
Appearance: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! 20ce1c8018ceec3_flip.png?t=1274935779_6

Short
Biography: Paradox lost his memory shortly after the homes where demolished. He was separated from his parents, and doesn't remember much.
Since he was about 6 he liked to use bows, but there wasn't much space for him to practice. He would travel to his relatives in the country and practice there. He also played baseball a lot, and can use a bat as a weapon if he needed to.

Rofl. You stole my gaia avatar idea. Nice.
But I don't see much godmodding, spelling and grammar is acceptable....

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

[quote="Monkey"]
Yourbasement wrote:

Biography: Joe is a well mysterious man he can do anything but well with a twist he was a worker for the robots but ran away now the robots are after him. However he has lots of disguises. He can be a thief and he is also good with heavy weapons. He has amnesia so thats what makes him mysterious.

Declined
Your appearance is like 56 years old. O.o, your calling yourself 20?
Also declined for punctuation. Show an example of following the rules.
Oh yay, declined for godmodding too. Seriously? I don't think your average engineer can use guns. Your a bit on the "OMFG PERFECT LUCK" side.

Sorry but I edited to be a thief plus we don't have many people on our forums yet so I made him a thief.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Rofl, your a 50 year old man....
Btw correct grammar and I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kokokayla
Captain
Captain
Kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:15 am

Name:Steve
Appearance: (Coming soon)
Short Biography:
Steve was picked on in his high school years.Steve loved computers and any other gadgets.He has no friends and is very weak.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:19 am

Robots are EVIL. No exceptions anymore. Once that part is changed...

Appearance: Coming soon?

Answer: Coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Name: Marco Solicioto
Appearance: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Marcoj
Short
Biography: Marco is a butcher who used to go hunting with his father back in Italy. His limited knowledge on guns and great knowledge on knives are his prime skills. He is a very average butcher, with a little gun knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Fred the Cat
Corporal
Corporal
Fred the Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Name: jonathan
Appearance:Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Zombie_kid_i_like_turtles
Biography: He likes turtles.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:12 pm

BCL - Accepted
FTC - O.o...What the hell is with that picture? But I guess lol. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Fred the Cat
Corporal
Corporal
Fred the Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Monkey wrote:
BCL - Accepted
FTC - O.o...What the hell is with that picture? But I guess lol. Accepted.
There was this 10 year old kid named Jonathan who had his face painted to look like a zombie. A news reporter asked him a question and he said "I like turtles!". The picture is about that story I guess.
Back to top Go down
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Just a question...is this ever going to be a full RP?
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:40 pm

It will be eventually. Probally within the next few days. Just concentrated on Strike ATM, but i'll get here in by tomarrow or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!   Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Bluescreen - Recruiting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arcade Lounge :: Roleplays-
Jump to: