Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(

Go down 
+6
Bigcitylights
Kokokayla
Yourbasement
Andz200zx
Paradox
elbow18
10 posters

Is CP Good?
I hate it.
Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_lcap33%Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I love it go on everyday!
Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_lcap17%Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Its alright I go on every week or so.*Shrugs*
Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_lcap17%Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I don't go on anymore apart from in times of extreme bordom.
Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_lcap33%Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
What's Club Penguin?
Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_lcap0%Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have never been on it.
Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_lcap0%Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neutrality
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
elbow18
General
General
elbow18

Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Empty
PostSubject: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:55 am

I want to know what your opinion is on it.I used to love it but then I grew out of it.Do any of you lot still play it?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Spartan #2
Spartan #2
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:49 pm

I go on every once in a while, for updates and parties.
Back to top Go down
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan
Andz200zx

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:22 am

I go on everyday to check for updates
Back to top Go down
http://mybebobook.ning.com
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:26 pm

I don't its stupid wasted a year on it and forgot about it I ban myself now every time I go on it
Back to top Go down
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan
Andz200zx

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:48 am

I see nothing wrong with it.

Why should you hate a little kid's online game.
Back to top Go down
http://mybebobook.ning.com
Kokokayla
Captain
Captain
Kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:09 pm

I only go on to Make Youtube Vids or of Extreme Boredom
Back to top Go down
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Andz200zx wrote:

Because it is a little kids online game.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Spartan #2
Spartan #2
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

BigCityLights wrote:
Andz200zx wrote:

Not really a good reason, tbh...
Back to top Go down
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Paradox wrote:
BigCityLights wrote:
Andz200zx wrote:

Not really a good reason, tbh...

You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Fred the Cat
Corporal
Corporal
Fred the Cat

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:21 pm

The reason club penguin sucks is because it has no gameplay, except for minigames, but even then, almost every crappy flash game out there is better than club penguin games, and secret agent missions which are very boring. All you do is walk around and use a chat/message system which email, phones, IM, and social networking sites beat in every way possible. Maybe its different with membership? K. I'd rather have 6 dollars in my wallet than to be able to decorate a 2 dimensional house, and play dress up with a penguin. The damn clothes don't even do anything. And yet you have to pay for them. You have to pay real money to gain access to them AND in game money for items that don't even have any physical value, even in the game. So at least you get all this for a whole month? Great, I can get a decent lunch, a few songs on itunes, a small pile of candy, an ancient, outdated video game that is still more fun than club penguin, and many other things which although are not much, are still better than anything club penguin can offer. And yearly memberships? They're like 50$! For that I can get a real game where stuff actually happens which is possibly a new release, instead of a little kids game where all you do is talk to people you will never meet in real life, that's like chat roulette, but with more people ignoring you and a lot more rules (at least you don't see anyone j****ing in front of your face in cp). And, I get to play it until it breaks rather than just a year.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Prefecto Fred.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Sir Eleter
Low Poster
Low Poster
Sir Eleter

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:48 am

Fred the cat forgot to Mention its a childrens game targeted for children aged 6-14.

That's more than likely why it looks so terrible to people like us. We've simply outgrown it and found better things.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 am

6-9 are it's only actual players though.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I got to hand it to Fred.

The thing about the game though is that, You pay to dress up, The coins have no value only to buy stuff that you pay for with real money.

Disney is sucking it hard with this one it's not a "hangout" it's just a flash game for little kids to be a penguin. Heck I played Hello Kitty online and it's better than this garbage.

This proves the Disney machine are full of cold-greedy, B-A-S-T-A-R-D's, Who want nothing more than money.
Back to top Go down
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Fred the Cat wrote:
The reason club penguin sucks is because it has no gameplay, except for minigames, but even then, almost every crappy flash game out there is better than club penguin games, and secret agent missions which are very boring. All you do is walk around and use a chat/message system which email, phones, IM, and social networking sites beat in every way possible. Maybe its different with membership? K. I'd rather have 6 dollars in my wallet than to be able to decorate a 2 dimensional house, and play dress up with a penguin. The damn clothes don't even do anything. And yet you have to pay for them. You have to pay real money to gain access to them AND in game money for items that don't even have any physical value, even in the game. So at least you get all this for a whole month? Great, I can get a decent lunch, a few songs on itunes, a small pile of candy, an ancient, outdated video game that is still more fun than club penguin, and many other things which although are not much, are still better than anything club penguin can offer. And yearly memberships? They're like 50$! For that I can get a real game where stuff actually happens which is possibly a new release, instead of a little kids game where all you do is talk to people you will never meet in real life, that's like chat roulette, but with more people ignoring you and a lot more rules (at least you don't see anyone j****ing in front of your face in cp). And, I get to play it until it breaks rather than just a year.

With these reasons it is a "little kids" game. Because, at least for me, when I was younger and was playing club penguin I didn't want to spend 5 hours working on a game and trying to beat it, I just wanted to meet people and play dress up.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Thats exactly what most little kids like.
Back to top Go down
xoxo:]xoxo
Low Poster
Low Poster
xoxo:]xoxo

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Club Penguin must be fun for little kids, playing dress up, and meeting people and having fun is just what they want to do.
I used to play when I was like 10, I obviously grew out of it.
It's still fun fro my brother, age 7.
So yah. Wink

~xoxo:]xoxo~
Back to top Go down
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:32 pm

But, dress up is still fun.

*Points at monkey* like the tektek gaia avatar thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(   Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club penguin.Good :) or bad?:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arcade Lounge :: Computer Games-
Jump to: