Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

ATTENTION: Groups have been released!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

ATTENTION: Groups have been released! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: Groups have been released!   ATTENTION: Groups have been released! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

The Universal War

Take part in the epic battle between Angels and Demons on Lunarstate. These two groups will participate in challanges which will challange you mentally and physically in almost no way what so ever, (If you understand the reference, post what it is!) because face it, this is the internet, and I don't feel like starting any games of "The Locked Vaults" for now (hmph, good idea) cause Groups just started.

Anyhow, challange one has been released. Access the boards by going to GROUPS and joining the Angels or Demons!

Last edited by Monkey on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Groups have been released!   ATTENTION: Groups have been released! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm

UPDATE:

Umm. Not much commotion. Mabye if I offer 50 lunarstones to the next person to join a group? (and double that if they join the group with less users?)
Back to top Go down
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Groups have been released!   ATTENTION: Groups have been released! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm

give me 50 lunarstones for the 1st person to join groups O:
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Groups have been released!   ATTENTION: Groups have been released! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm

I said next. Not first. But mabye lol.
Back to top Go down
Kokokayla
Captain
Captain
Kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Groups have been released!   ATTENTION: Groups have been released! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 am

I Would Like to Join Demons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Groups have been released!   ATTENTION: Groups have been released! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Groups have been released!
Page 1 of 1