Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

LunarState May Newsletter #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

LunarState May Newsletter #1 Empty
PostSubject: LunarState May Newsletter #1   LunarState May Newsletter #1 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Lunarstate May Newsletter #1

Wiith great work comes great success, and thats what shined upon Lunarstate.
The two weeks we had this month to build this forum have been great. We've had shocking statistics, such as 30 posts per day, 1.2 users per day, and tons of activity. Considering this is a brand new forum, we are doing great.
However, that does not mean we can falter our activity. We still must increase our 30 posts per day to 50, we must increase our one user per day to two or three. What you are now witnessing is the opening of a forum with great potential, if us users make it so.
Now that the fancy speech is done, let's move on to our updates, contests, and other things.
Updates

Update 5/30: If we get to 30 users and 700-750 posts, I'll be able to buy us a .net name, so lets boost the activity to the roof.

Update 5/29: Looking for suitable VIP and Moderators, start making quality posts, cause i'm looking through every one of them.

Update 5/28, 5/29, 5/30: I seem to be going on a giant posting spree. Check out the Announcements and Lunar Lounge for more threads, some which are important.

Contests:

VIP Contest: Active! Still, noone has yet submitted their users to the thread.

Banner Contest: Kokokayla. Pink name won.

Suggestions:
I've read through many of your suggestions, and i've decided to search through the forum ideas posts, and the group posts, but I'm hardly getting any ideas! Give me ideas for new forums (ones that will be posted in regularly!), and games groups could face off in.

New Forums:
Roleplaying
Zombie Doomsday (Temporary Joke!)

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed reading the quickly made LunarState Newsletter.

- Monkey
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Kokokayla
Captain
Captain
Kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: LunarState May Newsletter #1   LunarState May Newsletter #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 am

Great Newsletter.Just Looked Through The Updates looks like some great things to look forward to.Are there any more new contests coming up?
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: LunarState May Newsletter #1   LunarState May Newsletter #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:41 pm

As soon as I think of a reasonable one. I personally want the VIP contest/Golden Moon contest to be over with. I planned for it to be over with a looong time ago. But I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: LunarState May Newsletter #1   LunarState May Newsletter #1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Or just close it without a winner and then start something new.

Good newsletter, its a start at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LunarState May Newsletter #1   LunarState May Newsletter #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LunarState May Newsletter #1
Page 1 of 1