Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:21 pm

I like MW2 for its guns and action. The main reason we all get this game is cause of the multi player.

However their are some annoyances that have made the game bad.

For instance, FAL Shotgun attachment's range is like more than 5 feet which is Bull Dung. I noticed this before I died by it to many times just a thing that annoy's me when you have an attachment better than the gun.

Next, One Man Army, Danger Close, Assault Rifle, Grenade Launcher kit. THIS KIT is the one that *BEEPS* me off. (For those who don't know One man army switches out classes(infinite noob toob) Danger close increases the explosive radius which is like GOD!!! it makes me and my friends mad like angry yellow jackets. They need to change the noob toob to only be on your class and cannot be switched with One man army it makes me and a lot of the good players mad.

Thats all for now maybe more will come but talk about the game and read my annoyances about the game.

Peace
Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arcade Lounge :: Video Games-
Jump to: