Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

Which game System do you like the most?

Go down 
+6
Amy
Yourbasement
Andz200zx
Kokokayla
elbow18
Paradox
10 posters

X Box 360
Which game System do you like the most? Vote_lcap20%Which game System do you like the most? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Playstation 3
Which game System do you like the most? Vote_lcap30%Which game System do you like the most? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Wii
Which game System do you like the most? Vote_lcap10%Which game System do you like the most? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
PC / Mac
Which game System do you like the most? Vote_lcap40%Which game System do you like the most? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Paradox
Spartan #2
Spartan #2
Paradox

Which game System do you like the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:48 am

Which game system do you like the most?

They all have advantages and disadvantages.

So, which one will you vote for, and why?

I voted for PC.
I like a lot of online games. =/
Back to top Go down
elbow18
General
General
elbow18

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:58 am

P.C As its free and easy to find games.
Back to top Go down
Kokokayla
Captain
Captain
Kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

I Voted PS3 But I Like PC Better (Oops Sorry).PC Can Be Used for Many Other Things Such As Games,Emailing Friends/Family and Lots More.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Spartan #2
Spartan #2
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Well, i didn't really mean that.
I just meant PC games.
Back to top Go down
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan
Andz200zx

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:31 am

Online and PC/Mac games are the best as there is quite a lot of choice and its better if you can't afford a PS3/xBox/Wii as they would be around £200 but [presumably] you already have a computer.
Back to top Go down
http://mybebobook.ning.com
Kokokayla
Captain
Captain
Kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:56 am

Andz200zx wrote:
but [presumably] you already have a computer.
"presumably" Loved <3 anyway Yeh PC Games are Fun Sim's and all That.
Back to top Go down
elbow18
General
General
elbow18

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:06 am

Also P.CS Have free games onlline while the others are very expensive.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Yea some games are good but I say PC is good even though the hardware is a lot.
Back to top Go down
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan
Andz200zx

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:30 am

elbow18 wrote:
Also P.CS Have free games onlline while the others are very expensive.

yeah sites like Miniclip are awesome.
theres nothing i like better than to unwind and play some online flash games.

EDITED BY MONKEY FOR REASON: ADVERTISING
Back to top Go down
http://mybebobook.ning.com
Amy
Low Poster
Low Poster
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:21 pm

PS3. Though, I found it funny how it's one of the most picked on the poll.
EVERYONE, and Im talking everyone, likes xbox.

PS3 is just better to me and I understand it more. I used to play with my PS2 so I was already good at it when it first came out. Plus i have a giant flatscreen and its an amazing view of my games.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Word for word Amy. I have to agree.

Xbox is like the number one station, though it constantly breaks and lags with many hackers.

PS3 DESEVRES to be the number one station, no Red Rings of Death, and hardly ever lags, and it has a free PSN, which makes it cheaper than the Xbox. It also has much less hackers.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Bigcitylights
Captain
Captain
Bigcitylights

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:16 am

I'm not a gaming nerd, but I'm going with PC/Mac in terms of games because a) they're free b) there's a variety c) I'm usually already on the computer when I want to play a game d) all the perks of having a mac sexiness as you play computer games.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Spartan #2
Spartan #2
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:31 am

BigCityLights wrote:
a) they're free

They aren't necessarily free, some cost membership.
Others cost to buy a copy of them, but you can find some free.
Back to top Go down
Fred the Cat
Corporal
Corporal
Fred the Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:49 pm

pc: Good strategy games but flashgames suck and fps are much better on consoles (although pc does have team fortress and counterstrike).

Ps3: Efficient console with free online play.

Xbox360: I marginally prefer the game selection and online play, for that I prefer it over the ps3, but you have to pay to play online and has more hardware issues.

Wii: Innovative but falls flat. Graphics are subpar, has some classic nintendo games but most of them just aren't what they used to be. Controls can be annoying.

Last edited by Fred the Cat on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 pm

I seriously don't count the PC as a game system, thats like calling the Iphone a GPS because of one app.
Back to top Go down
Sir Eleter
Low Poster
Low Poster
Sir Eleter

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Go wii!

Gosh... I'm so alone.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:47 am

Wii has horrible games.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Monkey wrote:
Wii has horrible games.

Agreed, Third party makers come in the claim their cash. While the other consoles are doing way better, Its not that Wii sucks but the third party developers who want in on the rich loot.
Back to top Go down
Fred the Cat
Corporal
Corporal
Fred the Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Yourbasement wrote:
Monkey wrote:
Wii has horrible games.

Agreed, Third party makers come in the claim their cash. While the other consoles are doing way better, Its not that Wii sucks but the third party developers who want in on the rich loot.
Thats what interests me, wiis 3rd party devs suck and yet other consoles rely on 3rd party developers for actual games.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Fred the Cat wrote:
Yourbasement wrote:
Monkey wrote:
Wii has horrible games.

Thats what interests me, wiis 3rd party devs suck and yet other consoles rely on 3rd party developers for actual games.

Yes, some games come out amazing from the third party guys, But the small guys think they can get rich easily on Wii. Think again the Wii has Rock Band, Super Mario, Metroid, Guitar Hero. Small games like Fashion Me won't do good, Or games like Hunting Rabbit 3. Because of the big shots already coming in when you think about it the smaller guys don't do good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which game System do you like the most?   Which game System do you like the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1