Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Become a forum donator by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click Contribute, this can help provide features such as a .com domain name, no advertisements, advertisements on other places, and more storage space for me to make things with. Purple name for all donators!
Announcements:

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Go down 
+3
Andz200zx
Kokokayla
Monkey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

Call of Duty: Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Call of Duty Black Ops.

Looks like an amazing game.
Whos buying it?

Its coming out soon, not yet.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarstate.co.cc
Kokokayla
Captain
Captain
Kokokayla

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:50 am

This Seems like a Great Game.I Love C.O.D.My Brother Plays Online.I Do Not Play C.O.D Much Anymore.My Brother Is In PSA (Play Station Army).Sometimes We Play EachOther In Split Screen.He Always Wins.

P.S I am a Girl (Just Incase)
Back to top Go down
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan
Andz200zx

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm not allowed to play Call of Duty games at home so I jump when I get the chance to play at a friend's house. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://mybebobook.ning.com
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Andz200zx wrote:
I'm not allowed to play Call of Duty games at home so I jump when I get the chance to play at a friend's house. I can't wait!

My freinds love to do that. Every time they come over, we hit the Modern Warfare 2 and stuffz.
Back to top Go down
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan
Andz200zx

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Monkey wrote:
Andz200zx wrote:

My freinds love to do that. Every time they come over, we hit the Modern Warfare 2 and stuffz.

Haha I remember my first "mature" sleepover. All we did was play x-box and do manly things such as talking about fit girls (well that was more the other guys, I was too busy pwning their sorry butts at Halo [first time lucky!]).

EDIT: Oh flip did I really post that Shocked

Last edited by Andz200zx on Mon May 17, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!!)
Back to top Go down
Psyko
Low Poster
Low Poster

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:58 pm

P90 FTW , Anyways....
To Be Honest, COD:BO Is Like Nothing Before .
Hence the Fact That World At War Was world War 2 And MW And MW2 Seemed The Same .
I'm Pre Ordering It Because Bestbuy Has A offer that Comes With A Pre Order Of It..
So Yeah, Im Looking Forward to That .
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:41 pm

The game is made by Treyarch the same guys at world at war I hope they listen to the true users because theirs a lot of flaws in MW2 that make the game bad. ONLINE! by the way I would buy but I wanna see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:44 pm

I can totally relate. But if Treyarch isnt adding Na-- Zombunists (Good job whoever got the joke), i'll think twice about buying the game.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Monkey wrote:
I can totally relate. But if Treyarch isnt adding Na-- Zombunists (Good job whoever got the joke), i'll think twice about buying the game.

I agree they said they game is like (Special ops sorta thing).

As for Na zombies that would offend so they should leave it out.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Who cares? This game is rated 18+. If anyone 18+ can't cope with a bit of racisim, they probally get picked on all the time and can't handle the war games due to blood.

If any person under 18 plays it, it's not Treyarchs job to make the game good for four year olds.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Monkey wrote:
Who cares? This game is rated 18+. If anyone 18+ can't cope with a bit of racisim, they probally get picked on all the time and can't handle the war games due to blood.

If any person under 18 plays it, it's not Treyarchs job to make the game good for four year olds.

That wasn't my point but I mean if its Irani Terrorists then the Iran people would get offended like no russia in MW2 how Russians saw civilians die.
Back to top Go down
Andz200zx
Elite Spartan
Elite Spartan
Andz200zx

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:26 am

Im a vegetarian and I could handle war games (if only I were allowed..)
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Yourbasement wrote:
Monkey wrote:

That wasn't my point but I mean if its Irani Terrorists then the Iran people would get offended like no russia in MW2 how Russians saw civilians die.

Yet if anyones offended by that, like I wouldn't be offended by getting our asses kicked in war, cause it happens. Plus, I think in No-Russian, the Americans should show more anger than the Russians. We went on a rampage and killed hundreds of people just to find out about Makarov, instead of just killing him.

But whoever IS offended by that, shouldn't play 18+ games. It's for MATURE people. Not ones who cry about racisim.

- Monkey
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Yea good point but you know I still hope online play isn't bad. Its already enough we have One Man Army, Danger Close, Noob tubes, and Final and last stand perks.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Low Poster
Low Poster
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:14 pm

I will. When I save up, I'm broke at the moment.
I love playing cod. At the moment I'm playing 4 and 2.
But every boy at my school thinks that a girl can't play it. -.-
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:20 pm

I've never seen a girl with COD before. More or less, I never seen one that could beat me at it. It's cool that you play it though.

I'll be buying COD7 as long as it has Vietnam Zombies or Zombunists. Otherwise, i'll just consider it.
Back to top Go down
Yourbasement
Sergant
Sergant
Yourbasement

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Amy wrote:
I will. When I save up, I'm broke at the moment.
I love playing cod. At the moment I'm playing 4 and 2.
But every boy at my school thinks that a girl can't play it. -.-

Don't worry.

I watch a girls only group on youtube play COD and their really good.
Back to top Go down
Fred the Cat
Corporal
Corporal
Fred the Cat

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:35 pm

It looks good but I hope it can live up to the hype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops   Call of Duty: Black Ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Page 1 of 1